Sunday, February 13, 2011

one way or another...

i once said to myself...and some of the people i'm closed with know this for a fact that, if i'm not married; i will open an orphanage. i have this thing with orphans. something i can barely describe. it's like my heart goes out to them...and i think they need me. and i love to be needed, especially by such pure souls. and they are also the reason i love charity.

obviously, now i'm in love... with my mystery man, that's why i have this blog just for my wedding plan. :p

so, i'll try to make sure that i'll get married...and still include the orphans. how? maybe i won't be able to build that orphanage in the long run like i planned. but i still could do something right?
so, believe it or not peeps... i'll turn my own wedding into a charity event! i'll share the progresses i made as time goes by.
(don't you think it's a good way to find sponsors for the wedding too?? *winkwink*)
oh!! kahwin is sooooo much fun!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment